Boba Fett was a Mandalorian warrior and bounty hunter. He was a clone of the famed Jango Fett, created in 32 BBY as the first of many Fett replicas designed to become part of the Grand Army of the Republic, and was raised as Jango's son. Jango taught Boba much, training him to become as skilled bounty hunter as his father-figure was before him. In 22 BBY, Jango was killed at the Battle of Geonosis, which opened the Clone Wars. Just a boy, Boba was forced to grow up and took to traveling the galaxy. Later, he became a bounty hunter and took assignments from beings such as Jabba the Hutt, and achieved notoriety despite his young age.
Card Text/Abilities Edit
- If Boba Fett is used to discard a card that allows an additional card to be equipped during squad building (such as Royal Guard TIE, R2-D6, or Mist Hunter), any additional equipped cards are not discarded. (FAQ v.4.1.1, 3/15/2016)
- Boba Fett cannot affect docked ships. if Boba Fett is used to discard the Ghost title while the Phantom is docked, the Phantom remains docked and cannot deploy until the Ghost is destroyed (forcing it to deploy). (FAQ v.4.1.1, 3/15/2016)
- Chewbacca's Upgrade card ability to discard a damage card does not prevent that card from being dealt, so Boba Fett's ability still triggers. (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.2.1, Updated 07/01/2016)
- A ship equipped with Boba Fett can use his ability if the defender was dealt a faceup Damage card from any source during that ship’s attack. (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.2.1, Updated 07/01/2016)
- If Boba Fett is used to discard an Upgrade card that has an ordnance token on it (including the Extra Munitions Upgrade card itself), the opposing player can discard the ordnance token instead. (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.2.1, Updated 07/01/2016)
- Boba Fett cannot be used during an attack if the ship with Boba Fett equipped is not the ship attacking. (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.2.2, Updated 10/17/2016)