These are the actions that appear (or can be added) on the action bar of each type of ship. The tables are divided between Common Actions (which appear on many ships) and Specialized Actions (which are relatively rare).
Common Actions Edit
- 1 Small ships with a modification slot can gain Barrel Roll by equipping Vectored Thrusters.
- 2 Any ship with a modification slot can equip Engine Upgrade to gain Boost.
- 3 Thus far, every small and large ship has focus. It is the single action that is found universally (except on huge ships, which cannot focus).
- 4 Any ship with a modification slot can equip Targeting Computer to gain Target Lock.
- 5 This column lists specialized actions for this ship, which are also listed (and sortable) in the Specialized Actions table below.
- 6 The Kihraxz can equip 3 modifications with the Vaksai title, uniquely allowing it to use Engine Upgrade to enable also taking Autothrusters. Or it can gain both Boost and Barrel Roll with Engine Upgrade + Vectored Thrusters.
- u This means this ship has its own specialized Upgrade (often a Title) to provide the action (e.g. Millennium Falcon), and which is typically unique (so you can only equip one of these ships with it).
Specialized Actions Edit
- 1 A small ship with an illicit slot is able to equip Cloaking Device to gain a one-time use Cloak action. It's a unique upgrade, however, so only one ship in your fleet can do so.
- 2 Any large ship with an illicit slot is able to equip Burnout Slam to gain a one-time use SLAM action.
|Ship||Cloak 1||Coordinate||Reinforce||Reload||Rotate Arc||SLAM 2|
|Alpha-Class Star Wing||RL||SL|
|Lancer-class Pursuit Craft||RA|
|M12-L Kimogila Fighter||RL|