"All fire on the Hound's Tooth!" "No! Let him go! Let him go."
--Unnamed Mercenary and Tyber Zann
The Hound's Tooth was a modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YV-666 light freighter owned by the Trandoshan bounty hunter and slaver Bossk. Bossk acquired the ship after Han Solo and Chewbacca destroyed his former ship on Gandolo IV.
Card Text/Abilities Edit
YV-666 only. Title.
It cannot attack this round.
Rules for Deploying the Nashtah Pup Edit
- Declare either the front or rear guides of the Hound's Tooth.
- Choose a maneuver on the Z-95 Headhunter maneuver dial.
- Take the maneuver template that matches the chosen maneuver and slide the template between the declared guides on the Hound's Tooth.
- Take the Nashtah Pup Pilot ship and place it at the opposite end of the template, sliding the rear guides of the ship into the opposite end of the template. This counts as a maneuver. If the maneuver causes Nashtah Pup Pilot to overlap an obstacle or another ship, it follows the normal rules for overlapping. If this causes a situation in which Nashtah Pup Pilot cannot be placed in the play area, Nashtah Pup Pilot is destroyed.
- If Nashtah Pup Pilot has not overlapped an obstacle or another ship and is not stressed, it may perform one action. It cannot attack this round.