The Imperial Crackdown is a campaign that comes from the Imperial Assault Carrier Expansion Pack.
The Imperial Crackdown campaign follows a Gozanti-Class Cruiser charged with interdicting and destroying agents of the Rebel Alliance.
The following sections include the rules for playing the Imperial Crackdown campaign. This campaign consists of three missions (G1, G2, and G3a or G3b), which players play consecutively. The players should read the setup and special rules for each mission before setting up the campaign.
Campaign Structure Edit
Mission G1: Rebel Saboteurs; Either Victory >> Mission G2
Mission G2: Turning the Tables; Imperial Victory >> Mission G3b, Rebel Victory >> Mission G3a
Mission G3a: Hot Pursuit; Imperial Victory >> Imperial Win, Rebel Victory >> Rebel Win
Mission G3b: Base Assault; Imperial Victory >> Imperial Win, Rebel Victory >> Rebel Win
To setup this campaign, follow these steps:
1. Choose Sides: Players decide who will be the Rebel player and who will be the Imperial player.
2. Select Wing Leader: The Rebel player must choose a unique Rebel large ship to act as the WING LEADER for the campaign. Any Upgrade cards equipped to the wing leader are recorded on the roster sheet and must be equipped during each subsequent mission of the campaign. The squad point cost of this ship and any equipped Upgrade cards are counted against the squad point total allowed for each mission.
3. Equip the Gozanti-class Cruiser: Any upgrade cards equipped to the Gozanti-class cruiser are recorded on the roster sheet and must be equipped during each subsequent mission of the campaign. For mission G1, he must equip the "Broadcast Array", "Dual Laser Turret" and "Docking Clamps" Upgrade cards, as well as one of the three Title cards.
Before Each Mission Edit
Before setup of each mission during the Imperial Crackdown campaign, follow these steps:
1. Equip the Wing Leader: The Rebel player equips the Upgrade cards recorded on the roster sheet to the wing leader. The Rebel player may equip additional Upgrade cards; if he does record them on the roster sheet.
2. Equip the Gozanti-class Cruiser: The Imperial player equips the Upgrade cards recorded on the roster sheet to the cruiser. The Imperial player may equip additional Upgrade cards; if he does, record them on the roster sheet.
3. Build Squads: Each player builds his squad for the forthcoming mission. Each mission describes its additional squad-building rules in detail.
After Each Mission Edit
After determining the winner of a mission, players check the corresponding box in the Campaign Structure section of the roster sheet, and follow the arrow to determine the next mission played.