**This card has been corrected in the Errata / FAQ **
Corrected Card Text/AbilitiesEdit
After you perform an attack against a ship inside your firing arc at Range 2, that ship receives 1 stress token.
Original Card Text/AbilitiesEditAfter you perform an attack against a ship inside your firing arc at Range 2, that ship receives 1 stress token.
- If a ship is equipped with both Gunner and Tactician, and the first attack misses, the defender still receives 1 stress token from the attack.
- Ships attacking with turret weapons must measure from closest point to closest point when determining range for the attack with the turret, and then closest point Within Arc for the effect of Tactican (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.1.1, Updated 03/15/2016) See Firing arc under "Inside Arc at range X" for more details.
- For those that don't see the Errata upgrade ability change, there isn't one, they added the restriction "Limited."
- If Valen Rudor defends against a ship equipped with Tactician, the range for Tactician is measured after Valen Rudor performs his free action. (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.1.1)
- If a ship equipped with Tactician performs a secondary weapon attack that says “perform this attack twice,” Tactician triggers only once and only after the second attack (see Timing Chart for Performing an Attack). (X-Wing FAQ, Version 4.2.1, Updated 07/01/2016).